- The Holy Scriptures to be the divinely in-breathed, infallible, inherent, and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- In the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand and His personal coming again at His second advent.
- That justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of the Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s supper.
- In the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
- We value community, promoting and encouraging the greater community of youth in Ontario.
- We value encounter, promoting an atmosphere where people encounter the life giving and changing presence of God.
- We value excellence, establishing an event known for doing things well.
- We value unity, promoting an atmosphere of acceptance and care for those who attend.
- We value transformation, it is our deep hope that those who come will leave different, impacted in a way that sees them live bravely for the Kingdom of God.