NEW FOR 2018!
Please read through this section and the FAQ section for answers to most registration questions. Questions about seat selection are answered there as well. Please do not call or email our office until you have read through these sections.
Please Note: If a section is no longer showing on the online registration form, it means there are no more seats available. We will be unable to switch your group's seats from one section to another section once tickets are purchased. Please view the FAQ section for suggestions for sections that are full.
How Much Does it Cost?
Early Bird Registration ($89*) – By March 11, 2018.
Regular Registration ($99*) – March 12 - April 22, 2018.
Late Registration ($109*) – April 23 - May 18, 2018.
If your church has never attended Overflow, you could be eligible to receive a $10 discount for each registrant. Contact the Overflow Office prior to registering to verify your status and receive your discount registration code. Registration deadlines still apply, and the discount will be applied to the current rate. We will only give out the new group code until May 11, however it can be used until May 17. It may take up to three business days to process new requests.
The New Group Discount will only be available until May 17, 2018. On May 18, the price will be at the $109 rate.
- *In accordance with Canadian tax regulations, HST has been added to registration rates listed above.
- All Registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Registrations must be made by a youth leader. Students (under 18) cannot register or attend this event without adult chaperones.
- See the FAQs about registrations for leaders, bus drivers, and children.
What Does Registration Include?
Access to all general sessions, concerts, workshops and activities. Registration does not include accommodations or meals.
How to Register
Online registration is the preferred method for Overflow. It is both secure, and immediate. If you are unable to register online, please contact the Overflow office.
VISA, Mastercard, American Express, cheque.
- If you are paying by cheque, you will have 10 business days to have payment at our office. After that point, you will lose the seats you have reserved.
- Cheque payment will only be available online for the early bird and regular registration rates. It will not be available for the late registration rate.
Tickets will be assigned within sections. Seating availability is first come, first served, when you register online. Visit the FAQ section for answers about Overflow Seating.
NEW FOR 2018! We have opened up over 1000 more seats in the venue!
(The North end is where the main entrances to the arena are)
How do I get my group's registration package?
When you arrive at the WMRC on Friday, May 18 after 5:00pm, send a group representative to the Registration Box Office at the end of the hall in Room 101. You will be able to check your group in and obtain your group's package with wristbands and more!