- Familiarize yourself with the website, especially the registration section.
- Read all the material that is sent to you. The more you understand what will be happening at Overflow, the better you can inform others.
- Share the vision.
- Show the Overflow promo videos to your youth and young adults.
- Hang the Overflow posters in a highly visible area.
- Outline your fundraising strategy. Choose at least one fundraiser for every month.
- January fundraiser.
- February fundraiser.
- Determine transportation to and from Overflow.
- Make hotel reservations (see Hotel Guide).
- Determine your group chaperones.
- Take advantage of the early bird registration.
- Have a registration table set up in the church foyer or other meeting place and register after services.
- Make telephone calls. Some people need to be given a personal invitation!
- March Fundraiser(s).
- Register by March 12 to receive the early bird rate.
- Keep on reminding and encouraging students to be a part of Overflow. Repetition (with variety!) is the key to enthusiasm.
- Join us in praying for Overflow.
- April Fundraiser(s).
- Register by April 23 to receive the Regular registration rate.
- Confirm your lunch arrangements. Contact Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex for on-site options.
- Compile a final details package for all Overflow delegates and their parents. Include information on money matters, attire, advice, and rules.
- Continue to register at the Late registration rate online until May 19 or until space is full.
- Give parents a way to contact you in the case of an emergency. Let them know where you are staying with the phone number. You should also have a list of how to get in touch with parents over the weekend in the case of an emergency.
- On-site registration begins at 5:00pm on May 19 at the Overflow Registration Box Office.
- Plan follow-up activities with youth who attended Overflow.