FAST AND PRAYER DAY
Dear Leaders and Students,
Once again we have chosen a day to collectively fast and pray for Overflow 2015! As always we are believing for a great move of God in the lives of students and leaders at the event, but we know the real change is directed by the Holy Spirit, and together we can raise the spiritual atmosphere if we commit to pray.
On Friday May 8th, please schedule some time in your calendar to pray, skip some calories and call out to God for Overflow and His presence to change people's lives!
- Pray for the speaker, the worship team, and the guests!
- Pray for salvation and healing!
- Pray for the lead team and volunteers!
- Pray for safety for everyone travelling!
- Pray for every moment of the event, everything you can think of!
- Pray specifically that God accomplishes transformation in the lives of those who come!
- Pray for our Overflow team and our families: there are always attempts to distract and discourage around these big moments.
- Pray for yourselves and your teams, that you would be led of God!
We are also praying for you as you prepare.
See you soon!
Mark Colwell, Overflow Pastor
MORE WAYS TO PRAY:
40 DAYS OF PRAYER: This prayer journey is thematically centered upon belief and faith in our God. The prayer requests are designed to focus on Overflow and the ministry of the gospel in Ontario. While this has begun as of April 8th, it is never too late to join in as it leads right up to the Sunday of Overflow! The Guide can be found on our website by clicking HERE.
TOP 10 AT 10: This initiative begins on Tuesday, May 5th where you can choose a time that is best for you. You will take 10 prayer requests, 10 days before Overflow, at 10:00am or 10:00pm - whichever time is best for you! Find these requests HERE.