OFLO Registration: How To
Overflow is on it's way to outgrow the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex (as you probably have already noticed). We have been looking for ways to comfortably fit more people in the venue, and the route we are taking for 2014 is to have assigned sections for groups. This will allow us to use every available seat and to alleviate some of the pressure felt by groups to line up and fight for the section of their choice.
This means that the way you register this year will change in certain ways. This post is to bring your attention to a few changes, but keep in mind all the info can be found on our website as well.
- Most of your frequently asked questions about registration and seat selection can be answered on our FAQ page. Please check that out before you register. As always, leaders, chaperones and bus drivers do have to pay to get into the event. Youth cannot attend without chaperones. We have also added newly clarified information on children at Overflow.
- If you are paying by cheque, you will have 10 business days to have payment at our office. After that point, you will lose the seats you have reserved.
- Cheque payments will only be available for the early bird and regular registration rates. It will not be available for the online late registration rate (credit card only).
- Log on to overflowyouth.com and choose REGISTER. If you are a new group, you must contact our office before you register to get the discount code.
- Enter your email address and create or log in to your account.
- Fill in the LEADER'S (i.e. your) information. We do not want or need the information for each student. Only leaders or adults may submit a registration form. Remember that the name you register under is the name the tickets will be under at the box office on May 16.
- Choose the section you wish to sit in from the available sections (arena diagram available on the register page and on the online form).
- Enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Enter the code for the current registration rate or for the new group discount (e.g. early14 for the early bird rate). This code will be on the online form as well as the register page. If you do not put in the code, you will be paying the $95 rate.
- Choose to pay by credit card or cheque and submit your registration. Make note of the new rules for cheque payments.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is completed.
- To add more registrations for your group, please start a new registration and fill in your leader information as you did on your original registration. You may then register for the number of additional tickets you require.
- Refunds will not be issued for registrants who do not fill in the early bird, regular, or new group code on the "Registrations" page properly to receive the applicable discount.
If you are having difficultly with the online form, please contact our office. If you call our office for assistance after hours we will not be able to guarantee the seats that will be available on the next business day.